Sunday, March 4, 2007

Technology killed the cat

Saw it scribbled on the wall of the boys' bathroom in Sin-e, 3rd urinal, right above a picture of a girl's ass. So that's the piece of wisdom I came away from the whole thing with--that, plus the End of The World, the Subjects, and Luke Temple (commonly known to super-fans asThe Tone Locs--they didn't play "Funky Cold Medina" last night, but it was still a good set) rock my BVDs off.

Now, the funniest thing that happened (outside of watching Footloose and dancing to the dance scenes) was when SK's phone rang while she was *snoring* (LOL) and I was semi-conscious, and I hand her the phone and she answers and is like "Ken's asleep and I'm just laying up here in the bed...." Silly SK.

For further information on this magical night, please consult ergie and dorkface.

4 comments:

ldbug said...

Aw, missed the sleepover...

keNYC said...

yeah, that's too bad. we had a rousing pillow fight, then we braided each other's hair and ate ice cream until we couldn't stand it anymore. =D

ergo said...

Now, I have to conive my way into the boy's bathroom to see that. And before the dnag place closes down.

And here I thought I was reading Wired magazine with running commentary. *shrug*

keNYC said...

*chortle*