Thursday, March 8, 2007

IWD 2007

Ladies and gents, you've just stumbled onto the OMG, is that the name of your blog exclusive coverage of the International Women's Day 2007 celebration at 117 Hester. Everyone's basically going ballistic, doing all sorts of stuff to show our appreciation of the greatest gender on Earth: Jon watched the new episode of Lost. Alex and Ben lost their finals soccer match. Some dude from London came to see a room that's available. And I created a commemorative tee, sacrificing probably thousands of perfectly good brain cells to the noxious fumes of three industrial strength sharpies.



I really, really wanted to add a list to the back of the tee entitled "Prodigiously Abbreviated List Of Women Who Are Awesome" and put like Patti Smith, my mom, Eleanor Roosevelt, Winnie from the Wonder Years, and others, but I started getting too high from the fumes and had to clear the hell out of there....

3 comments:

ergo said...

I can't wait to see you wear that t-shirt.

ldbug said...

That is the coolest t-shirt ever!!!!!!!!

keNYC said...

hey, what can i say--you know i had my two fave Slopers in mind (right up there with Winnie) when i made it....