Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Quote unquote

From a recent issue of Columbia's free weekly, the Free Times--the closer to an article about Columbia's music scene:

"There are a lot of people that say, 'Columbia sucks'. Columbia doesn't suck--you suck. If you can't have a good time in Columbia, you probably can't have a good time anywhere."

I almost pissed myself when I read that'n...

Also, from Tunde Adebimpe of TV on the Radio, out of the Aug 2006 Spin:

"...I don't want to be the kind of person who does not get messed up by other people's suffering."

Amen to that, sister.

3 comments:

ldbug said...

I have no quotes for you so, this is the only comment I've got...

ergo said...

I totally want to play a show in Columbia now.

keNYC said...

erg if you ever played in columbia it would make my year and i would have that place packed tighter than a new york bar on new year's.