Tuesday, February 27, 2007

For some reason, I'm still awake

I just wanted to announce to the world that it is again 2 am and I am again still awake. I'm not sure what that's all about. On the plus side, it will be great fun to see just how cracked out I look tomorrow morning. I'm envisioning bloodshot eyes, frequent lapses into space-staring states, speech that is more slurred than normal (if that's possible), and increased appetite (I have a very vague recollection of reading a bunch of papers on the effects of sleep deprivation on mice that found that they eat a lot, although it doesn't end up doing them any good--a recollection so vague in fact that it's probably dead wrong). It's going to be difficult to continue to convince people that I am not stoned.

2 comments:

ldbug said...

That is a constant problem for you, isn't it? ;-)

keNYC said...

ld, LOL, yes it is. it works to my advantage in some situations, but in most it does not.